Menu
kjh941218
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Any chance to reduce the length of booking engineet

My Super Hub's tick light is off again since yesterday.

I called the VM this morning and they told me to wait for 2 hours and tried to restart the modem to see if it work or not. Also, they booked an engineer for me on 22nd of this month.

However, after I tried to restart it after 2 hours, it's still not working. Do I really have to wait such a long period without internet for the engineer to come and solve the problem?

Can anyone please help me with the problem I am having right now?
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any chance to reduce the length of booking engineet

It will take a couple of weeks for an official member of staff to get around to this.

In the meantime can you describe your problem in more detail, maybe its fixable without an engineers visit.

0 Kudos
kjh941218
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any chance to reduce the length of booking engineet

Mine one is Super Hub. When it is working, the transfer and tick lights are blue in colour and the wifi light is yellow in colour.

But the tick light has been off since Wednesday while the transfer light blinks slowly in yellow colour.

The whole family members couldn't connect to wifi with any device.

I have tried to restart and reset the hub, plug out and plug in the cable to the hub, the problem was still there.

I called the 150 this morning and the person over the phone told me to restart the hub after 2 hours as it could be area fault. He also booked an engineer for 22nd. I did what he told but nothing changed.
0 Kudos