Menu
Emily05
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Annoyed activation hub 3.0

So annoyed with virgin. Have tried numerous times to set up broadband to no avail. For some reason I cannot be activated. I have moved from bt to virgin in the hopes of a better service. Why is there a problem with activation. Virgin are actively trying to get new customers and when they do they receive no service. Utterly propostous.
0 Kudos
PowerClean
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Annoyed activation hub 3.0

Same here,

I have been told we should have a resolution by 5:30pm today.

What an idiotic time to do maintenance work! My installation started at 11:45am and I'm still waiting to use my service!
0 Kudos
Emily05
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply unfortunately nothing has happened. I have told in the next 24hrs. Hope you get yours sorted. This is so ridiculous. I cannot believe they are selling a service that is so incredibly faulty.
0 Kudos
Monad
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The Plusnet user forums are a lot better too.
0 Kudos
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i am going back to plusnet 3 months and counting.entry level fibre again.only reason i changed to vm because plusnet had not started fiibre packages in this area where id bought a house......have you had alook at IDNET BROADBAND LOOKS PROMISING

0 Kudos
Monad
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No PN fibre in my area, just a vague suggestion. The thing I don't like about PN is that they are dependent on BT for servicing their network.
0 Kudos
redridinghood
Up to speed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

yes that is true bt do service pn network.but at least you dont have to put up with pn over subscribing every area so they can give new builds and businesses fibre broadband how else can vm get the funds to supply 17 million connections by over subscribing ever area = more revanue.i do belive thats why these fault ref are never ending. probably why vm only give tiny credits back to account holders..you can read about there exspansion plans just seach it in google.making a complaint to cias sounds good but can take weeks or months alot people i think would rather take the credit and wait it out.

0 Kudos