Menu
conrob92
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Activation error for 72+ hours..

I am unable to activate my internet. I am given an error and told to ring up, whenever I do, I am put through the same loop-de-loop every time by people who are reading from a screen who can barely speak a lick of English. It has been over three days now. The last time I called, I was advised to wait another 5 days for activation.

We have had virgin installed at the property before, so we know it works. It just seems to me that this is an issue that has been shoved to one side.

To clarify, I work in networking, so I'm not just someone who doesn't understand what they're doing. The problem here lies with VM.

So my question to Virgin Media is, can you PLEASE either activate my damn internet, or cancel my order and I will go with one of your competitors instead. I rely on a decent internet connection to make money!

Regards.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Activation error for 72+ hours..

Hello conrob92,

Thanks for joining us here on the Community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the difficulties you're having with your activation! I want to help with this but I can't seem to find your account info. If you still need help, please drop me a PM confirming your name and address.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos