Menu
Mike050
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Access the Hub 3.0 configuration page

Access the Hub 3.0 configuration pages by entering http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your web browser 

When I enter my password it saying it's incorrect ?

iv reset the router but still. Not letting me login 

anyone had this issue ? 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Mike050
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Access the Hub 3.0 configuration page

Thanks horseman working now I would never have sorted that in a million years .

one last problem I have ..Iv got a ip. Indoor camera Sricam sp009 it has been working fine untilI installed the super hub iv reset the ip camera via the reset pin and entered the new wifi password but it will not login I'm wondering is it because the router is operating on a high frequency that the my camera can't handle ? Thanks for all the help mike 👍

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mike050 wrote:

Access the Hub 3.0 configuration pages by entering http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your web browser 

When I enter my password it saying it's incorrect ?

iv reset the router but still. Not letting me login 

anyone had this issue ? 

If you performed a FR then the default "admin" GUI access - will then be reset to factory default 8 numeric digits written on a slide-in card on the base unit along with 12 alpha numeric case sensitive wireless password that will also be reset to it's default. If you lost the card and tally label on underside is unreadable then ring in 150.
Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos
Mike050
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks horseman working now I would never have sorted that in a million years .

one last problem I have ..Iv got a ip. Indoor camera Sricam sp009 it has been working fine untilI installed the super hub iv reset the ip camera via the reset pin and entered the new wifi password but it will not login I'm wondering is it because the router is operating on a high frequency that the my camera can't handle ? Thanks for all the help mike 👍

0 Kudos
Mike050
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sricam sp009 now connected all you need to do is make the 2.4 wifi visible via the router
0 Kudos