Menu
newbuildhelp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ARGH Cant get virgin at new house despite street being cabled!?

I've just moved to a new address and have virgin media panels in my house, have coinfirmed the street has been cabled and all the work done - all i need to do is get an engineer to connect me but

1/ My address is not on virgins website as of yet so i cant place an order
2/ When selecting other addresses on the street I'm taken to the "Cable my street" microsite despite it already being cabled
3/ I've filled in the "what services can i get" form i keep beign reffered to but never heard anything and its been more than 5 days

I've spoken to Virgin on the phone and online chat and they say they understand but then tell me its not available yet and refer me to the form to complete - i get no further than this. This is getting frustrating as I now have the keys to the property and by the time i 'properly' move in i wont have any internet or TV. Has anyone been through this? Is anyone from virgin reading this than can help?

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ARGH Cant get virgin at new house despite street being cabled!?

Hey newbuildhelp Smiley Happy

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about your attempt to get the services connected with us and for joining us on the forums too.

For us to look into this for you. I'll need to take your address details so I can check in with the New Build teams about this.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, I can then flag this to the teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ARGH Cant get virgin at new house despite street being cabled!?

Hey newbuildhelp

Thanks for dropping your Pm to me Smiley Happy

I've popped the details over to the teams to see if the property is due for inclusion on any planned connection works we have in the near future.

As soon as I get a reply I'll be back in touch Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos