Menu
nmyers
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

A thank you

I've anyone from Virgin reads, and if it's possible to do so, please pass my thanks on to the engineer that was working on getting rid of signal interference in the wiring cabinet on Aubrey Avenue, St Albans.

Inadvertantly in doing his work, our Internet stopped working.  After an hour, my wife and I were leaving for an appointment, so I wandered over and asked whether it was possible the work he was doing would have caused an issue.

He was incredibly polite, professional and customer-oriented.  He immediately grabbed diagnosis kit and went to work resolving the issue.  We had to leave him in the process of investigating.

When my wife returned he confirmed that it was likely a loose connection in the wiring cabinet that was moved during his work, and the issue has been fixed.

As a representative of Virgin media his manner and conduct were exemplary and a good reflection on the brand - if you're able to do so, please give him our thanks.

Nick

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: A thank you

Hi Nick,

I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience with our engineer and that they were able to get the connection working again whilst you were out. I really appreciate you coming onto the Community to let us know Smiley Happy

I've passed your message and thanks across to the engineering team in the area so they can pass along your thanks.

Let me know if there's anything we can help with in future.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos