Menu
jamietc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

8 weeks later still no installation

I've recently purchased a new build apartment and had been informed that virgin was due to be installed and access would be available for all 9 new properties. The duct has been dug and in place ready for them to put the cable in for 8 weeks now but every time the virgin guy who is dealing with the installations is called he just fobs us off saying it will be next week etc it's really getting frustrating now. 

I rely on the internet for my business and i am currently hotspotting my phone which isn't exactly ideal, i don't understand what the problem could be they have 9 potential customers sitting here waiting but don't seem interested at all? 

Would appreciate it if someone could point my in the direction of some support who actually have the answers! thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 8 weeks later still no installation

Hi jamietc,

Welcome to the Forums and thanks for your post. I can only apologise that you've had a less than perfect journey since joining so far. Smiley Sad 

It's not very often this happens however when it does happen, we try and get things moving as quickly as we can. 

I'll be happy to take a look at where things stand currently but I've not been able to locate your account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 8 weeks later still no installation

Good morning jamietc

Thanks again for your post to us. I appreciate you want our support and we are happy to look into this for you to see if we can help out.

For us to do this if you could please get back in touch with us on the pm that Kath sent to you on Saturday the 7th Jan.

You'll find this in the up by your forum name.

We need the details she has requested for us to support you further.

Thanks again and hope to catch up with your soon Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos