Menu
DrunkNinja
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

6-8 Weeks for installation

Hi folks,

I was supposed to have Virgin services installed on the 13th of October. However, work has to be done on the outside of the property and the installation has been put back by the dreaded 6-8 weeks.

I wondering if any of the advisors could have a look and see where the installation plans are at? It would be most appreciated as I am living with Freeview and Vodafone's awful mobile broadband, due to Virgin forgetting to tell BT that the install date had been pushed back Smiley Sad

Cheers in advance.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 6-8 Weeks for installation

hiya @DrunkNinja welcome to the virginmedia community forum, you'll be around a week wait for a forum admin reply, and the reply will be limited due to issue of Data Protection, best idea would be to give customer services a call via 150 (from virginmedia land line) / 0345 454 1111 or online chat @ http://contact.virginmedia.com (using PC/laptop), with the online chat is rather popular so might need to wait awhile for agent.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 6-8 Weeks for installation

Hi DrunkNinja,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you have to wait for construction, what a pain!

I've spoken to the construction team but at the moment they're still telling me it's six weeks. There are a few different factors involved, depending on the type of construction required, that can delay or speed up the work that needs to be done.

The team will usually contact you when they have more information or a firm install date.

Sorry for the delay on this.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos