Menu
brian54
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

50mb installed Last Friday

No support of any type please cancel contract. Trying to talk to someone about activation impossible to get anybody other than get help on premium rate numbers. It says there is no problem but if I wait ten minutes it will be sorted out. Have just joined but now realize it was a big mistake, if this is the way new customers are treated what happens when you are with Virgin a while. Please p;ease get someone to contact me

0 Kudos
brian54
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: 50mb installed Last Friday

I don't want a community first post badge just supply 50Mb internet, stick the badge where the sun don't shine. What a poor, poor excuse for an internet provider take the money and provide nothing show on the site everything is working perfectly. When you try to contact nothing only premium rate numbers. No green light on router only wireless connected to router and as a new customer no support of any type. 

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

VM don't have premium rate support lines.

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

brian54
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On for 95 min being passed from person to person explaining the problem carrying out tests, over and over. Waiting on mobile getting different people explaining again. Time to go back to my original provider. I want broadband not this hassle. You will be pleased to know they have awarded me another medal for posting here someone not tell Virgin I dont want medals all I want is broadband get your priorities right. Will phonr tomorrow and cancel

fist101
Dialled in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Badges! Badges, We don't want no stinking Badges!

brian54
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Only 35p/min on non virgin mobile

0 Kudos
Jacevoor77
Up to speed
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Best idea otherwise you still be here in 12 months
Good luck in canceling my bill is due out on 26
Fed up waiting for answer on here and trying to get them to cancel
Been a ok 2 years
Never come back
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi brian54,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your services.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004999444). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 10th May.

Are you connecting wired or wirelessly?

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos