Menu
Adrian_dobranis
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

1 month and since i have virgin and still not working

Hi there ! I've made an contract with virgin media for 50 mbs internet one month ago ... i allready have to pay for my first bill 44£ but i've never used it ... that's becouse it never worked ... anyway i will pay but how i can have an engineer to make my connection work
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 1 month and since i have virgin and still not working

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

In this case I would like to arrange for someone else to visit your property and get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

In the unlikely event that the same thing happens again with the technician then I will get this chased up for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Adrian_dobranis,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing a loss of broadband connection at the moment.

Are you trying to connect via a wired or wireless connection?

I can see that you have previously had a technician so were they not able to resolve this?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Adrian_dobranis
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've used a wireless connection ... but the problem was i couldn't even activate the router ( the new one 3.0 ) . And the technician ...if it was at my house ...maybe he only let a card in my mailbox ... he didn't even knock ... i was waiting for him all day and didn't heard any knocking ... anyway
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

In this case I would like to arrange for someone else to visit your property and get this fixed so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

In the unlikely event that the same thing happens again with the technician then I will get this chased up for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos