Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6863 Posts

Account - Mobile

Please remember to keep your personal information private.

462 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Virgin Account issues

Can anyone help, I have been a virgin/ntl customer 20years. I have moved house, instead of moving my package. My account has been disconnected. I have now recieved a new router and new account info. I have been given the same package as I had, but mo...

Jlt2 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation

Hi everyone. OK so, I switched over to Virgin, with my 'kit' being delivered on the 25th (a few days ago). Talk talk rang me with a much better offer. The virgin equipment is sat on the side as I had to book an engineer to install a Virgin box on the...

Dtuck by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Homeworks!!!!!

Hi! Please help! Set up a new contract today only to have homework’s added for an extra £9.99 a month! I didn’t want this added to my bill and would like it removed. I’ve tried calling and been hung up on and left on hold twice for at least 20mins ea...

MrD24 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re contract offer not activated

HiI recently took up a re contract offer. I received an email to say my activation date was 27th April and I would get another email when it was done. I have not had anymore emails and there is nothing in my account to say it’s happening. Can you hel...

Mitch4 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Account

I have completely forgotten my account details as its been awhile. I am getting emails saying my sim plan bills are in My VM account but cant access them. I tried calling customer service but have been waiting for WAYY to long what can i do?

Dulguun by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin price rise

Got a letter to say price is rising in april so i rang and was told my bill from £25.50 will go up to £55 so was misinformed firstly as was also told 18 month contract when the price hike happens i wont be affected and was informed whilst in contract...

Account not linked

Hi, I want to add sky sports hd to my package but my email address is linked to my old and not new account. Can you link my email address to correct account please ?

HJS3 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to M500

Good evening, guys.I got a call this afternoon from a lovely girl, working for Virgin Media, who offered me to upgrade my contract, based on M250 Fibre Broadband, to a brand new M500.With the upgrade I'd receive a brand new Media Hub 5, a O2 SIM card...

Andy70g by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos