Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6644 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Contract renewal shambles - Round 2

Two weeks ago I had difficulty in renewing my VM contract. (Nothing unusual there, judging by this forum)! Fortunately the problems were pretty much resolved by Community Support.I then ordered an upgrade - activating Volt and taking up an O2 sim-onl...

Eric001 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Renewal Link Not Working!

Received multiple emails from VM with heading "Hurry! Grab your EXCLUSIVE renewal offer now" but the Recontract Now link simply does not work -  all I got is: Oops!Looks like something's gone wrong.We couldn't find the page you're looking for. Ya it'...

shsh76cc by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM April Price increase quoted not honoured

Dear Virgin Media, We have had a Volt package since last year's renewal for 250Mbps + O2 SIM deal (paid separately) for £28.00 pcm.Like every other customer, we received notification of the April 2024 price increase. We were given a breakdown via ema...

ValeSc by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix Account Issues

Hi, i only yesterday got around to resetting my Mail password to discover several emails telling me about Netflix being added to my account and to "click here" to register. When i clicked, the link said there was a problem.Reading thru more emails, i...

DerekP by On our wavelength
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Contract renewal

Had an email Monday offering a new deal as we're out of contract in Sept. Downloaded contract terms etc and went back next day to agree them but the link has disappeared. Spoke to customer service who couldn't see the ‘contract information sheet numb...

Complaint

I've lodged an official complaint via the online complaint form and emailed the "resolution team" directly twice but yet to receive any reply except a standard "we're sorry and will look into it". Anyone know how long it usually takes the resolution ...

After help with astronomical bills

Long story short my father has been ill for quite a long time and now he's in hospital and I'm trying to help my mother with the bills. He's been a virgin media customer for a very long time, his virgin email ends in @ntlworld.com! yet for a very lon...

Credit file

I am trying to email regarding a default of £0 effecting my joint mortgage application. This is severely effecting my mental health and is making me poorly.I am emailing creditfileamendements but I keep getting bounce backs can someone PLEASE HELP.