Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6536 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Conned

I cannot believe there are members of Virgin Media conning people into taking the volt package & our monthly payment has doubled! please I need to cancel my volt subscription right away 

Af7 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin wants to fleece me.

Just wanted to find out how have you dealt with Virgin when your contract is up? My contract run out. It was £40 per month and now it's going to £62. Called up Virgin customer service and the best they can give me is £49 for the same m500 service.. L...

Think i might be getting messed around

im not getting anywhere with virgin media customer services and in the last 5 days or so ive been told 4 different things by 4 different people, im not really sure who is right in this situation as it seems no one really knows, i appreciate your time...

Equipment return issues

Hi - seems to be a few similar posts on this topic - but just looking for some help resolving my specific issue which seems a little different.I’ve recently cancelled and was left guessing whether I’d be asked to return equipment (I.e. told I may be ...

archibat by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBilling but getting paper bills

I've been with Virgin Media since 2007 and registered for eBilling all that time. Last month I received an unsolicited paper bill along with a charge for £1.75.I complained and requested a refund of the paper bill charge.My complaint was mishandled: ...