Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6484 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Resolved! Constant calls from 0800 052 8675

Hi, I have been getting frequent calls recently from VM (0800 052 8675).When I did manage to answer one, I wasn't able to understand properly what the call was about -due to a combination of my poor hearing and the lady's accent.Can anyone suggest wh...

reidm99 by Up to speed
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

No confirmation of order

I recently cancelled my contract (internet+phone) due to the price, but I then received an email with a decent offer to ask me to stay. I signed up and received an email confirming my order, but haven't had anything else. The confirmation on the webp...

1000035702.png
Bex13 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Good Riddance Virgin

Today I received a call from the ombudsman confirming that my complaint against VM has been accepted. Since January I've had nothing but stress from VM, it started with an email I received saying if I sign up for another 18 months then I would get th...

Scam Emails?

The other day I got two emails from Virgin Media claiming that my current contract was coming to an end and I should apply for a new one for 18 months. My current contract does not end until September 24th this year, so I assumed it was a scam and ig...

Retreave Live Conversation

I had a Live Chat conversation last week with a VM agent that I wish to retrieve as it hasn't been sent to me.Essentially, they had promised certain conditions would be upheld on my outstanding complaint and it would be visible on my VM account withi...

artywood by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos