Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6860 Posts

Account - Mobile

Please remember to keep your personal information private.

462 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Cancellation

Hi everyone. OK so, I switched over to Virgin, with my 'kit' being delivered on the 25th (a few days ago). Talk talk rang me with a much better offer. The virgin equipment is sat on the side as I had to book an engineer to install a Virgin box on the...

Dtuck by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to M500

Good evening, guys.I got a call this afternoon from a lovely girl, working for Virgin Media, who offered me to upgrade my contract, based on M250 Fibre Broadband, to a brand new M500.With the upgrade I'd receive a brand new Media Hub 5, a O2 SIM card...

Andy70g by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Contract renewal

Please disregard my post I have realised it's already sorted so edited out my post here, I'm still receiving renew emails which is confusing, making me thing renewal hasn't been accepted.

Virgin price rise

Got a letter to say price is rising in april so i rang and was told my bill from £25.50 will go up to £55 so was misinformed firstly as was also told 18 month contract when the price hike happens i wont be affected and was informed whilst in contract...

Re contract offer not activated

HiI recently took up a re contract offer. I received an email to say my activation date was 27th April and I would get another email when it was done. I have not had anymore emails and there is nothing in my account to say it’s happening. Can you hel...

Mitch4 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Account

I have completely forgotten my account details as its been awhile. I am getting emails saying my sim plan bills are in My VM account but cant access them. I tried calling customer service but have been waiting for WAYY to long what can i do?

Dulguun by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Red light on hub

The red light on hub is on all the time . I have tried rebooting but still the same . It is not in sunlight and appears to be working ok as no issues were found when tested. Is there anyway I can speak to a person ?. I phoned 150 and was told a link ...

tess09 by Joining in
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos