Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6614 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Account Suspended

I had my account suspended out of the blue yesterday afternoon. My account information stated this was for none payment but upon checking my account and bank account I am up to date, as all direct debits have been taken. I have now spoke to three dif...

Meltron by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved House - New Contract?

I'm sending this message after a call that lasted for 1 hour and 32 minutes earlier today and got me nowhere.I renewed with Virgin in December '22 for 18 months and then moved house in April '23. Imagine my surprise today when I saw my upcoming bill ...

Screenshot 2024-04-24 172728.png

Out of contract Cancellation

I have just got off the phone to virgin media. I am out of contract. Yet Virgin Media insist on sending me emails saying they will waive the early exit fee if I supply my new address. My new address already has an ISP. I have no use for Virgin Media ...

Billing Query

Hi I need to speak to someone at VM about a billing query and had no luck with the WhatsApp messinging service.My account says my bill will increase to £39.16 as of 11th April, however my current bill due is £50.04 - can someone please explain the di...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hello,My contract is coming to an end, so I have sent a recorded delivery letter to the address on the website. Should you receive notification of the request as I've not heard anything back and nothing has changed on my account. I have the date of d...