Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6494 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Contract Renewal

Hi,My contract was ended next month and yesterday I have my 30 days notice.Today I received a call from retentions and agreed to renew for a further 18 months.  Rather than bore you with the services I got, the cost was £61 which I accepted.  I recei...

First Contract.jpg Second Contract.jpg

Switching suppliers - timing?

My VM contract expires within the month. A discount ended in December and I've been paying over the odds since then. With the recent price increase my package** price is due to rise to nearly £90 pm.**Mix TV, 125Mbps broadband plus Sky Movies.Sky are...

moggyman by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over Billing!

As my contract came to an end, I went into my app and selected a new contract for £57 per month. My following bill was £114, so I joined the webchat to enquire why. After 5hrs, I was told something hadn't gone through their end and they couldn't give...

Cancelling after pre install

Hi, I recently agreed to join Virgin Media for broadband only, great deal for 18 months. I am having serious doubts on whether to go through with installation as the pre installation happened the day after I agreed to the contract without any notific...

Moving home with Virgin is a nightmare

I just raised my second complaint with Virgin today cause noone was able to fix my bill in the last 4 weeks and the bill is £125 instead of £34! and imagine this when you are on direct debit and you are on a tight budget and you must pay the triple o...

Most Kudos today