Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6551 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

LG TV

I signed up yesterday for a broadband package & opted for the free LG TV as opposed to the £250 bill credit. The guy at Virgin assured me the TV would be with me next week as I am moving to a house with no TV. This morning I have received an email to...

Rolfe by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Think i might be getting messed around

im not getting anywhere with virgin media customer services and in the last 5 days or so ive been told 4 different things by 4 different people, im not really sure who is right in this situation as it seems no one really knows, i appreciate your time...

Virgin Media defrauding customers

've been a customer of Virgin Media for about 20 years. The prices have increased substantially and my contract had expired so I phoned them to try to renew the package. Sounds like it should be fairly straightforward ? Two and a half hours later, af...

Deadlock letter issues

I downgraded my services earlier this year, gave the appropriate notice and the services were downgraded. When I checked my bill VM continued to charge for services I was no longer receiving. I contacted VM who advised there had been an error and the...

Message for Rachel Barrass

I am a pensioner and have been a Virgin customer for over 20 years and before that was with companies that Virgin purchased.In general, I think the customer service is very good.  The broadband service where I live is extremely & frustratingly interm...

Friends and family

Hi, i've been trying to set a deal up for a friend and family discount, I keep sending the link and when he receives the email it shows the offer I've recommended but then when he clicks on the link the offer is no longer there?