Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6593 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

TNT Sports incorrect charge

HI, I signed up for TNT sports directly within the stream box a couple of days ago. The price was advertised at £5 per month and structured as below £18 TNT sports - £13 Discount £5 Total per month when I looked at my virgin media - I actually discov...

Trying to change contract

Hi allSo after getting a notification that my package is going up by £20 from May the 3rd I decided that I wanted to start a new contract on the 3rd of May (when my contract expires) which is just broadband only for £29.Online chat was no help, just ...

Moved house, kept package, lost TNT

Hi,I was moving house, had a chat with VM and agreed to keep the same package (Maxit TV) at my new address. However, on activation at the new address I no longer have TNT sports. I can see many other threads with a similar problem. I believe that Max...

dty7 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Invitation to discuss new contract

Our VM contract expires on 12/09/24 but today we received a text message from VM to remind us our contract is ‘coming to an end soon’ and asking us to ‘Recontract now’.We would not normally expect VM to be in touch about a new contract until much nea...

MSE £100 Bill Credit

Hi. I'm a new customer and signed up via money saving expert with an offer of £100 bill credit added to my account. My first bill has ben generated and there is no indication of £100 credit anywhere on my account. 

Most Kudos today