Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6609 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Billing Query

Hi I need to speak to someone at VM about a billing query and had no luck with the WhatsApp messinging service.My account says my bill will increase to £39.16 as of 11th April, however my current bill due is £50.04 - can someone please explain the di...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hello,My contract is coming to an end, so I have sent a recorded delivery letter to the address on the website. Should you receive notification of the request as I've not heard anything back and nothing has changed on my account. I have the date of d...

Recontracting via online link.

Hello there was just wondering if someone could give me about of help.I recently followed a link to recontract with virgin by email. I received my pre contract documents straight away and my order summary does this mean everythings gone through or do...

Dob47 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account in Default

Hello,I moved houses last year and VM wasn't available in the new area. From July until October they kept billing me because the Movers Team missed the email I had sent with my new contract. They admitted to the fault on the phone, removed the charge...

dmp0757 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I haven’t received my free LG TV gift

HiI haven’t received my free LG TV and it’s more than 55 days now. When I reached out to customer care in the first month he mentioned I will receive it in 28 + 14 days. And also I had received following message at the time of account activation.‘Gre...

Can't view bills online

For 4 or 5 days now I have been unable to view my bills online.  When I try to, the page shows the following message."Oops! You’ve caught us hard at work.We’re sorry this part of the site isn't available at the moment, everything will be back to norm...

dss1tv by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos