Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6539 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Equipment return issues

Hi - seems to be a few similar posts on this topic - but just looking for some help resolving my specific issue which seems a little different.I’ve recently cancelled and was left guessing whether I’d be asked to return equipment (I.e. told I may be ...

archibat by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBilling but getting paper bills

I've been with Virgin Media since 2007 and registered for eBilling all that time. Last month I received an unsolicited paper bill along with a charge for £1.75.I complained and requested a refund of the paper bill charge.My complaint was mishandled: ...

Resolved! Ignored Complaints

Anyone had experience of ignored Complaints. Raised 2 over that last few weeks ( plus numerous chats and calls) and both been closed with no response or update so clearly not acting in line with VM published complaints procedure.Just want to get a re...

Extend cancellation date

Hello.I have had to cancel my Virgin Media package, but I'm wondering if I will be able to extend my cancellation date.My contract is due to end on 21st April, but I would like it to end on the 2nd May if possible.Thanks in advance, Ian Swift 

shar by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conned

I cannot believe there are members of Virgin Media conning people into taking the volt package & our monthly payment has doubled! please I need to cancel my volt subscription right away 

Af7 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos