Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6875 Posts

Account - Mobile

Please remember to keep your personal information private.

462 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

"Your bill is ready" - so send it to me!

Why can't they just attach a pdf to the email?Like 2 utility companies I deal with, two property service agencies, I deal with, Tesco just send an email with my grocery bill. And they all have details of my accounts with them.This morning I clicked o...

Account Renewal from January

Good Morning CommunityDec 23 I got the renew early email and renewed - same package (still have email) for a lower price.In Jan I realized I had channels missing, 2nd Tier redemptions  sorted it out, then rang back a few days later to say it had been...

andypat by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected early

Arranged with Virgin to be disconnected on 2nd April, woken up today to broadband and tv having been turned off, technical support no help, said I was told the wrong information when cancelling and there was no way it would be turned back on as it wa...

Jr6399 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Virgin Wall Socket

Hello, we received a quick start package as recommended by virgin media when we entered our address. An engineer was not  assigned to install one so we assumed everything we needed was in the box, we received the box yesterday and are disappointed to...

casquith by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin media incompetence

Virgin media messed up when moving me over to new home in November and say I owe them money on the account at the old address which is now a previous account I can't access. I have screen shots of evidence and bank/ credit card statements to show all...

Robh1234 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RENEWAL is impossible

Over a decade with Virgin and have lived their different levels of customer service over the years when it comes to renewal.And now, in 2024, a massive step backwards that indicates no one from Virgin have walked the UX journey themselves to renew wh...

VirginRenewal.png
VROODER by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos