Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6517 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Had a renewal email- some questions

Hi all,i have a loyalty bonus at the moment but got this email "It looks like your contract's ending soon. As a thanks for being a Virgin Media customer, we’re giving you an exclusive price when you renew.You can browse, work, stream, and game just l...

djr_uk by Up to speed
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit file - missed payment incorrectly added

Today I was made aware of some updates on my credit file related to missed payments on my Virgin Media account. I've already been in touch with your customer service team who have confirmed there is no valid reason for these missed payment entries to...

LKMPA by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Missed payment on credit file

Hi, there is a missing payment showing on my credit report from Virgin telecom - I had a new bank account opened up in February and have contacted Virgin to update the details on the 4td of March which the phone call was followed by an email confirma...

bezza1 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equipment Return

Hi - I recently split up with my partner and was the account holder for VM at the property. She wanted to take over the account/services without disruption, and we were advised by VM over the phone that a transfer was possible. However this did not g...

Jon808 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to cancel volt package

Was told by customer service that the volt package would give me free boosters for £32 a month they sent me a contract later on for £ 60 a month I don’t want this how do I cancel ? 

Af7 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos