Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6497 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Contract Renewal

Hi,My contract was ended next month and yesterday I have my 30 days notice.Today I received a call from retentions and agreed to renew for a further 18 months.  Rather than bore you with the services I got, the cost was £61 which I accepted.  I recei...

First Contract.jpg Second Contract.jpg

Resolved! TV

Could someone please explain why for last six month I have been paying(as part of package}but not receivingNETFLIXand TNT ultra

WW1948 by Up to speed
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over Billing!

As my contract came to an end, I went into my app and selected a new contract for £57 per month. My following bill was £114, so I joined the webchat to enquire why. After 5hrs, I was told something hadn't gone through their end and they couldn't give...

Cancelling after pre install

Hi, I recently agreed to join Virgin Media for broadband only, great deal for 18 months. I am having serious doubts on whether to go through with installation as the pre installation happened the day after I agreed to the contract without any notific...

Re activation after cancellation

Hi - I cancelled my services within 7 days of taking them out. I decided to re activate after I had been disconnected and had the discussion with the team on the phone yesterday. They said I’d get email confirmation that my services are being re acti...

Zsmith13 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos