Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6548 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Message for Rachel Barrass

I am a pensioner and have been a Virgin customer for over 20 years and before that was with companies that Virgin purchased.In general, I think the customer service is very good.  The broadband service where I live is extremely & frustratingly interm...

Think i might be getting messed around

im not getting anywhere with virgin media customer services and in the last 5 days or so ive been told 4 different things by 4 different people, im not really sure who is right in this situation as it seems no one really knows, i appreciate your time...

Friends and family

Hi, i've been trying to set a deal up for a friend and family discount, I keep sending the link and when he receives the email it shows the offer I've recommended but then when he clicks on the link the offer is no longer there? 

Understanding the agents on the phone?!

If there's one thing that virgin need to fix, is that, and this is in no way me being offensive. Is that I just can't understand the agents on the phone!! I just got an speed upgrade and was doing it via WhatsApp them they called, which I don't have ...

Danloki by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not yet receive the refund as promised

I join Virgin boardband on 14 Mar 23 & move to a new address on 17 Mar 24. Virgin told me that I don’t have to pay for early disconnection fee because my new address was not covered by their network. I contact them several times through webpage & wha...

afrison by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos