Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6630 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Netflix Activation

Moved house last week (18th April) and ever since i have been unable to access Netflix as it is now asking to update payment, i have Netflix standard as part of the Big Bundle package and worked fine at my old house. I have spent many hours/days on t...

Can I downgrade just O2 package?

If I take the 85£ Mega volt bundle, Virgin media usually splits the bill into 60£ virgin media bill for Broadband, TV, and Phone. 25£ O2 bill for the unlimited mobile SIM.Once this split is done, has anybody tried downgrading their O2 package for a c...

savery by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refer a friend

Hi ...My son in law is thinking of joining Virgin and can get an offer off 500mbps for £35. If I refer him, will he get the same offer and the benefit of refer a friend? cheers.

DG4 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Four Contracts in One Day

On March 24th, 2024, I applied for a Pre-Contract deal online with Virgin media. The pun "Looking forward to 2025" seemed like an excellent offer, and I expected nothing less than a smooth and prompt process. However, three weeks after submitting my ...

MSE £100 Bill Credit

Hi. I'm a new customer and signed up via money saving expert with an offer of £100 bill credit added to my account. My first bill has ben generated and there is no indication of £100 credit anywhere on my account. 

Out of contract Cancellation

I have just got off the phone to virgin media. I am out of contract. Yet Virgin Media insist on sending me emails saying they will waive the early exit fee if I supply my new address. My new address already has an ISP. I have no use for Virgin Media ...

leighivn by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoices

Hi Virgin, could you please provide vat invoices for my account for the last 12 months and then moving onwards. I have read over numerous questions and replies which indicate this is possible. Thanks!

JONNIEH by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to return equipment i dont have.

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently cancelled my virgin contract after several years. During my contract going back approximately 2 years i received a free upgrade tivo box. Virgin did not ask for the original back and so after...

Pdg1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No account number

Hello, I just moved into a new flat, and ordered a self install virgin media kit online. I’ve gotten the order confirmation and other contract documents but none of them had my account number or area reference in it, they were blank, marked with “-“ ...

Rsld21 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos