Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Account - Cable

Please remember to keep your personal information private

6605 Posts

Activity in Manage Your Account

Trying to re contract to offer

HiI received a re contract offer of £78 and have been trying to speak to someone about this as I want to know how to  take off the sky sports add on asI don't need sports. I also want to check that it still includes netflix and the ability to divert ...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hello,My contract is coming to an end, so I have sent a recorded delivery letter to the address on the website. Should you receive notification of the request as I've not heard anything back and nothing has changed on my account. I have the date of d...

Kit Not Arrived

Ordered Gig1 Fibre Broadband with an estimated delivery of 08/04/24 its been over 2 weeks and still not heard anything since the initial order confirmation. I have not even been given an account number yet to follow up my order.

cjowowxd by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recontracting via online link.

Hello there was just wondering if someone could give me about of help.I recently followed a link to recontract with virgin by email. I received my pre contract documents straight away and my order summary does this mean everythings gone through or do...

Dob47 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

House move VM account transfer gone wrong?

I write on behalf of my elderly mother-in-law (who is the VM customer, with a contract running until October 2024), who recently moved home. We logged the move with VM, got the installation at the new property booked, and all was installed as planned...

jogoVM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RRENEWAL is impossible

my contract ran out and they said I can get a new contract for £95 going to £115 after a few months but when I accepted the deal turns out Virgin did not know about the deal they offered and the price went UP and they made a charge of £10 for "packag...