Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Bright Spark
bluebelle

YouTube keeps sticking

Something is wrong with my youtube and im not sure what..It keeps sticking and ive made sure the history is cleaned from the netbook and done a performance check and everything seems to be alright so wonder if anyone could suggest some way to solve this

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
bluebelle

Re: YouTube keeps sticking

Any ideas how to fix this
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
bluebelle

Just checked and noticed that there is a problem in my area so that must be the problem with Youtube...

Will i get a refund of some sort on my bill since this problem appears to have been going on for a few days according to the information on the site

Please use plain text.
Superuser
apcyberax

depends on what the problem is that has been reported. what does the status checker say the problem is
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
bluebelle

There is a fault disruption.

problems viewing your personal webspace

Fault reference: F002110075

above is what it says and my net keeps going off every so often and then i have to turn it all off and back on again...

Please use plain text.
Superuser
apcyberax

that will be a fault with the free webspace from vm it is not connected to a overall lose of connection so will not be the fault you have.

Post the modem stats and logs and give abit more info about your setup
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
bluebelle

I have no idea how to get the stats you are after!

I have a wireless connection and use a modem

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

Inside the modem are various web pages that contain useful information about your connection. When reporting a connection fault it may be useful to include some of the information found within these pages. To view them open up your web browser and type http://192.168.100.1 into the address bar and press Enter.

The main information the Support team are interested in are the Downstream Power Level/Levels, Upstream Power Level and Downstream SNR (called RxMER on some modems). Depending on the model of modem you have this information will either be located in the ‘Signal’ page or the ‘Downstream’ and ‘Upstream’ pages.

Please note some modems will require you to log in before you can view these pages. The login details for both the username and password is root.

if this doesn't work what model of mode do you have?

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Amer_Z

Hi bluebelle,

I have just checked your connection and network segment. Everything appears to be OK at over the last week and there do not appear to have been any network problems recently in relation to power levels, utilisation, Signal noise ratio, no packet loss.

Tests should always be run from a single, ethernet connected PC, with no devices connected wirelessly and no other internet activity ongoing at the time.

Amer_Z
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.