Clever-clogs
Joefish

*****VIRGIN MEDIA COMPLAINTS*****

I have just spent the last 2 hours being passed from one one department to another, I have been asked my account number at least 6 times. I decided to put an end to the cycle by stating that I would like to make a complaint about the way I am being treated I was informed that there was 2 ways of making this complaint:

1. Complaint by letter or

2. Complaint by email.

3. I could not complain by telephone

Being in a less than patient mood I decided to follow the email route, I was told that  I would find all the details at the bottom of the http://www.virginmedia.com/ page....

Actually - NO there isn't a complaints web form, there is no email address, there is just some unfathomable nonsense that involves the word complaint, a robot woman and a statement of how they deal with complaints?

At this point I give up. Virgin Media have won, I can't complain. in the way of a complaint let me just state this:

Virgin Media's customer service is the  poorest I have ever received from any company

and also let me quote from thir "WEB FORM" complaints code of practice:

'We prefer to resolve complaints by telephone – but if you’d prefer to receive a response in writing, then please ask.'

wha...... 

Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
Joefish

Re: *****VIRGIN MEDIA COMPLAINTS*****

Oh and I just almost fell off my chair after reading this in another post on this forum about complaints:

"For the last 5 months I have tried to complain to the company, their 'contact us' email NEVER works, and if you ring them the phone operators cannot help you, they just tranfer you to someone who cannot speak english who will not be able to understand you, and who will ask you endless questions about your details until you give up.  Over an hour is the average call length, only to be told at the end of it that they charge you £99 to investigate your complaint."

So, I could charged £99 to complain about the lack of response to complaints?

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

strange you can have a complaint raised via the telephone, ive raised a few myself..

address to write to:

Complaints
Virgin Media,
PO Box 333,
Matrix Court,
SWANSEA,
SA7 9ZJ

web form if you goto contact choose any section and then press red next button you can fill in the details 

and the virgin media code of complaints - code

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
Joefish

After an 3 hours of being passed to departments that either couldnt speak english well enough for me to understand, could speak english but kept repeating the same thing over and over or were just plain rude I finally managed to speak to a manager, The manager was very busy but promised me a call back today  between 5.30 and 6.00. its now 7.20 and still no call.

I have paid Virgin in the order of 60 - 80 pounds a month for the last 3 years and they cant even return my call.

Faceless, money grabbing *******'s

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
K-JAPAN

Virgin Media's customer service is the worst in the world, definitely.

Here is my long story.

Same as you guys, I had to speech the same story hundreds times on the phone.

1.I contracted the bundle at £24.74 (during first 6 months promotion. This includes the £5 discount for eDebit)
2.The 1st bill was made based on £42.99 (Total £80.13 incl. £37.14 first month service fee). I asked why £42.99.

3. I was waiting for the answer but no clear answer about the wrong charge.
4. Virgin silently sent me the 2nd bill which still showed  £42.99 and Virgin added the "Late Payment Charge" of £10 !!.  So total £80.13 + £42.99 + £10 = £133.12
5. I was waiting for the answer and didn't pay. Then, Virgin stopped my internet service !! because of the late payment !!??
6. I told Virgin again to correct the bill and restart the service but I was told to pay £86.65 tentatively to unlock the internet service.  They said they would adjust the payment later.
    I paid the £86.65.
7. Today I can see -£89,46 adjustment online but I can't see how this was calculated. Also MyBills online still displays £133.12 to be paid by 4th May.
8. I was also told that I can get free service on the next month.
9. Besides, I am still wondering whether my next bill is based on £24.74.

I don't want to talk with the customer service centre because they never see my contact history. I will have to say same thing again and again.

I used the web form to communicate with them but they made a call to me  instead of e-mailing.

I don't want to have verbal communication because of the lack of written evicence.

Today I requested them to send me e-mail with the clear answers about the payment.

I'm going to post its prorress.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Andy

as this is off topic for the forum I  am going to lock this thread.  Please see the PMs you will be getting shortly

Andy
Moderation Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?

Please use plain text.
Forum Manager (Retired)
Mark_Retired

Hi Joefish and K-Japan, I'm sorry we haven't got this sorted out for you yet. We can't deal with your issues directly on the forum but if you reply to the private messages that I'm about to send you we'll do what can to help.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
K-JAPAN

Re: Billing issues section!

[ Edited ]

Hi

Virgin customer centre can do nothing.

I still have problem of the billing.

They charged me 42.99 but my contract was 24.97.

I have made calls several times and explain the same story hundreds times to ask them to correct it.

They just did some paying adjustment without any explanation (I cannont know how it was calculated.)

but they didn't change the monthly fee. It still shows 42.99 !!

They will definitely send me the wrong bill again and I will have to do same things again.

Mr. Mark Wilkin from Virgin on this forum contacted me through this forum and he said he was going to forward my problem to proper staff. I also asked him to give me the contact information of his staff because the customer centre's phone staff is not able to solve this. I don't want to waste time and money any more.

But nothing from him, nothing from his staff since the conversation with him 10 days ago.

Virgin is still sending me the wrong expensive bill.

If I don't pay, they will stop my service again as they did last month.

Who can help me ??

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
K-JAPAN

Re: Billing issues section!

[ Edited ]

Also, I visited a Virgin Media shop in Hounslow to ask about this.

One of the staffs said that this was because of the fault of the promotion code input.

He was not able to correct it there and advised me to make a call to the customer service centre....:smileymad:

Please use plain text.