A regular I
acrema

My Virgin Media and e-Billing

Still after over 2 months I am not able to see exactly what I am paying for each month. The dreaded OOPS page still prevents this. Having had a discussion with Technical Help, and having my Pin Number changed, still prodeuces the same results. They told me it would be fixed in days. That was back on 1st April. I pay by direct debit, with the amount differing most months. This is due to telephone charges that I cannot view.

I see that Virgin Media has had a tax rebate of well over £80 million. Is it too much to ask that just a small amount is spent on making sure what they offer actuallyl works. If they want to know what to do with some of the rest, how about moving the Technical Help to the UK. At least the person on the other end could possibly understand and speak English, and who knows,might even have an idea on how to fix a problem!!

I won't hold my breath

acrema

Please use plain text.
Tech Wizard III
Rose_R

Re: My Virgin Media and e-Billing

Hi acrema,

I have raised a ticket to our IT team under reference number P004120048.
Regards,

Rose Rafferty

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
A regular I
acrema

Re: My Virgin Media and e-Billing

Thank You Rose

acrema

Please use plain text.