Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Wizard
russianmonkey

My Virgin Media - Register failure.

When I register my new virgin media account over the internet, I get past the second screen to confirm my username and password and then it comes up with error 500 and the page just says nothing is working and to try again later.

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Expert Opinionator
John_Hag

Re: My Virgin Media - Register failure.

Hi russianmonkey,

I have sent you a Private Message. We'll be happy to progress things for you once we have received your reply.

Regards,
John Haggerty
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords. Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Dr. Yes
John_O

Hi russianmonkey,

I have escalated this issue to our IT Team under the reference P004273020. We will post back here as soon as it is resolved. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

John O

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.
Dr. Yes
John_O

Hi russianmonkey,

I am glad to advise that our IT Team have closed down your account issue (P004273020) as fixed. Can you please confirm this is the case?

Regards,

John O

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
Please use plain text.