Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
gdando

Is there a way to find out the length of contract?

Hi,

Is there a way I can find out the length of contract from my virgin media account page? I've had a look through my emails but can't find any that state whether it was 12, 18 or 24 month. I want to downsize my package rather a lot (need to save the pennies!) so need to find out whether I can cancel it next month or not without penalty.

Thanks!

George

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

Re: Is there a way to find out the length of contract?

You would really need to speak to customer services by calling 150 (from a virginmedia land line) or 0845 454 1111. Since nothing much can be done via the forum/community due to issues of DPA(Data protection Act)
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
gdando

Thanks Paul :smileyhappy: I figured I'd probably have to ring up, but just thought I'd check if there was an easy way online first.
Please use plain text.
Freakishly Helpful
Leanne_K

Hi gdando,

As advised by paultechy the best thing to do would be to speak with our customer services team and they will be able to give you that information as it will not state the length online :smileyhappy:

Leanne K
Help & Support Forum Team

Seen a useful post?Problem Solved?Fault with your service?
Please use plain text.