Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Fresh as a Daisy
Sonicrawks

Engineer fails to show - no call, email, exsplaination

hello, ive recently moved into a new place and wished to bring my services with me, once here it was explained to me it would take a couple of weeks to make sure the area i was in was broadband ready (Brierley hill DY5). the previous date i had was cancelled due to a problem too.  after almost 3 weeks of waiting the installation date had come (yesterday, sat 15/6/13) between the hours of 1pm and 6pm. they never showed nor did i get an explanation to why. i usually work weekends so had to have a day off which means i wouldn’t get any other days off this week.  you say that you know that moving is stressful time.. but unfortunately due to virgin media this has been the most stressful part about the whole thing.

Mathew Parkes

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
carp1

Re: Engineer fails to show - no call, email, appoitment

Had the same problem too 

no engineer ,they cancelled appoitment didn't tell me and then said i had to pay for a box move 

no email No phone call and no text 

EXCELLENT customer services 0/10

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Emma_K

Re: Engineer fails to show - no call, email, exsplaination

Hi Mathew,

I am very sorry you have had trouble with getting your services back up and running after you have moved house. I know moving house can be a stressful time so I am sorry we have added to this. 

Due to data protection issues we will need you to give us a call so we can find out what has happened to the technician. The best number to get this information on is 150 from a Virgin landline or 0845 454 1111 (chargeable) from any other phone.

Ask to speak to someone in the Installs department and they should be able to find out what has happened for you and rectify it as quickly as possible.

Regards

Emma_K
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Emma_K

Re: Engineer fails to show - no call, email, appoitment

Hi carp1,

I am sorry you have also had the same problem they are supposed to call or text you if cancellation of an appointment is required for any reason. 

From your message it seems you have already contacted us. Is everything now re-arranged?

Again apologies.

Thank you 

Emma_K
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.