Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Superuser
BenMcr

Re: Contact email address for customer services

604green wrote:

The "contact us" link is rubbish, just takes you to a few questions that have no relevance to your query.

Then has an option which says 'Haven't found what you are looking for? Contact Us' which includes email forms where available

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Kihon

Chris_K wrote:

Hi medeano

There are a number of different ways to contact us, please see www.virginmedia.com/contact for more information

A number of different ways but email not being one of them!!!

It is a joke that you cannot contact an ISP by email, it is like not being able to ring your telephone company!?!?!?

BenMcr wrote
Then has an option which says 'Haven't found what you are looking for? Contact Us' which includes email forms where available

None available to contact them via email about not being able to contact them via email!!!! How ironic and how Virgin Media.

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

[ Edited ]

Kihon wrote

None available to contact them via email about not being able to contact them via email!!!! How ironic and how Virgin Media.

You can contact Virgin Media via email. That is what the forms are there for.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Mark_Hig

Hi Kihon,

I'm sorry to here that you`re not happy that you are unable to contact us via email.

Unfortunately we don't have that service available but if you fill in the form from the link given you will get a reply

to your query via email.

www.virginmedia.com/contact

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Mark Hig

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords. Got a problem? Check for faults online with our new service status and fault checker

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Retrovertigo

I went to use the contact form mentioned above but it asks me to verify my password, but fills it in in plain text. I was always led to believe you NEVER enter any passwords if they show as plain text as they are vulnerable that way.

Could be me worrying about nothing, but why can't I directly email Virgin once I am logged into my account on their website? And why the plain text for the password and not encrypted?

Please use plain text.
Forum Team
Ralph_R

Hi Retrovertigo,

Sorry for the confusion, the password requested is your customer verification password (required as a DPA check) rather than your MyVirginMedia /email password. It's not encrypted as we need to be able to read it.

Ralph
Help & Support Forum Team

Problem Solved?Fault with your service?We did warn you!
Please use plain text.
One to Watch
paolo_c

Could you please tell me how long I should expect to wait before receiving an email in response to any query submitted using your contact email form ? I submitted a query at 8am this morning, but so far, have had no response but still hoping (although not expecting) that someone will contact me tomorrow,.....

What I don't like about your "email" service is the fact that it doesn't seem to provide any method to chase up the original call;  normally if I direct a specific query to an online company i'm provided with an automated response (with a log no) , to which I can reply (or at least use to chase up separately).

However when I submitted my "detailed" query to you this morning- concerning changing my virgin media package- which,  as other people on here have previously mentioned,  I would prefer to do using email (rather than waste an hour of my life "discussing" this with your remote helpdesk) ,

The only message I received in response to posting my query was a message on the screen , indicating that  message has been received and that you would respond shortly" ....but no log no or anything else that would allow me to chase up the call. I think as an organisation you should be able to respond to customers complaints like this and actually provide a proper email system that most other grown up companies operate.

:manfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Samw46

This email address does not work.

I have logged three verbal complaints when  called a week later to see why nobody had responded to my emails (after 10 mins on hold) i was assured a customer service manager would call me up by the end of the day.

After two weeks I put a complaint in via email following the instructions and received an automatice reply saying someone would contact me. Nothing.

I then sent another email with a copy of the original email on and I have still received nothing.

Virgin Media customer service is none existant. I can not believe a company of this size can behave like this.

I now feel I have no other option than to contact Ofcom and make a complaint. I wonder if I will get a response?

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
paolo_c

Is anyone from Virgin media planning to respond to my query above..as I thought that was the whole point of this forum ?!
Please use plain text.
Trust Me, I’m a Doctor
Benjamin_T

Hi paulo_c,

You will receive a response on the forums but the forums are not a form of immediate response.

The forums are for Broadband Technical support and not for raising complaints. As such this is not something that we can deal with via the forums.

This issue needs to be discussed with customer services via 150.

I work for Virgin Media but my opinions are my Own
Please use plain text.