Check your service statusCable National
Ask a Question
Emerging Talent
alexrupin
Helpful Answer

Complaint department

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is Virgin's complaint dept. email/address?

I've been having issues with my connection for about 3 months now and would like to get my money back from them - they have actually admitted on this forum that it was their problem - http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Fibre-optic-broadband-cable/Unusable-connection-in-the-evenings/... - the internet actually went from bad to worse since then and now isn't usable even during the day.

I have tried looking for the email on their site, but couldn't find it and I am not up for calling them for 25p/minute...

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Super-Solver
Lee_G

Re: Complaint department

Hi alexrupin,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your broadband connection, if you would like to contact to our Complaints department the address to write to is:-

Complaints,
Virgin Media,
PO Box 333,
Matrix Court,
Swansea.
SA7 9ZJ

I am unable to supply you with an email address but the Complaints Webform can be found here:-

https://help2.virginmedia.com/assets/customer_zone/complaintformCZ.html

Regards,

Lee Grant

Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.

Please can we ask you not to PM the Forum team unless requested to do so by us
Please use plain text.
Emerging Talent
alexrupin

Thanks Lee, appreciate the quick reply.

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
sesame

Hi 

Today I phoned up to see what time had been given to me for an engineer to come this Friday to instal 50mb broadband and digital TV 120 channels. I made a payment two weeks to Brett from Virgin in sales over the phone. He rang me three times to ask whether i was taking the service and I said yes eventually.

Today I was told there was nothing on my account and in fact I had no account!

Two problems, Virgin have no idea who Brett is. I can supply them with my landline and mob phone log to say actually Virgin did call and secondly why am I giving my bank details to someone from virgin if they haven't debited my account. Possible misuse of card details here since so many other things are going wrong.

Have taken a day off work this Fri only to be told I don't have to since no engineer has been assigned to the job. Instead sales have arranged a spotter to come out today when nextdoor have Virgin media already.

Have been disconnected once, passed from customer service to sales because they say it's not them I should raise the complaint with the. I think I may as well go to BT. I'm hardly even a new customer and already I've just had so much trouble. Needless to say being out of pocket for taking a day off work. I live hundred miles away from the property to be installed you see.

Complaints dept may or may not get in touch. I have all the names and ref numbers of people I spoke to but the best thing they could do is find out who Brett is who made such a mess. I hear they log call but wonder whether they ever listen to them.

Not impressed!

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
hbriony

I've had trouble with the home support department and they refused to deal with my complaint over the phone and supplied me with an email address, they promised someone would get back to me within 24 hours, however more than 48 hours on they haven't even bothered to confirm that they have received my email or that they are dealing with my complaint.

Who am I supposed to contact now?!

The main Virgin Media line just pass it back onto the home support team....

Also, the 'contact us' link page is useless - there isn't anything there that you can contact anyone who will deal with the home support team....

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
Richp31

[ Edited ]

Here comes my long story.....

I have purchased a virgin media bundle and had it installed 3 weeks ago. For 1 day it worked fine, and then since then our whole system stop working. I phoned the normal help line to start some dialog to get this fixed, and it was agreed by the technical that they would send an engineer on the following Monday (1week without service) as my girlfriend was off work that day. Monday came, the engineer arrived and after 2 hours of fault finding, he concluded that our line was connected up incorrectly and that he will have to come back in a couple of days to fix this (we didn't have to be in this time). 2 days past and still no service. I phoned the helpline again to see what on earth was going on, and after pain staking time going through the monotonous script these guys have to go through, he PROMISED me that an engineer will come out to us on the NEXT Monday (2 weeks without service) and will fix the problem, Oh yes, my girlfriend had to take a day off work to let the engineer in. Thursday came, the engineer arrived, and guess what......he couldn't fix the problem, he said it was a different team that fixes issues with the wiring to the main hub which is located in the street somewhere. As you can imagine, I was not happy. Phoned the help line again, went through the same old spiel with the completely incompetent advisors, another engineer was booked in for Saturday with a time slot 0800 - 1200 ( 3 weeks without service). I was away for that whole weekend and so my girlfriend again made sure she was around to let the engineer in. This time this really took the biscuit..... The engineer didn't show up, and so my girlfriend phoned up the unhelpful line to see **bleep** is going on, they said that someone had cancelled the time slot we designated and rebooked it for 4 -7 that day. This was absolutely **bleep**, and then further to this, my girlfriend stayed in all day waiting for the engineer, and then again he didn't show up. I phoned the completely useless team for them to tell me that an engineer had turned up but no one was home...what complete and utter rubbish, and after me waisting my breath telling them how useless they are, the help team booked another engineer to come Tuesday week. I will have to take a day off work to let an engineer in which firstly, may not turn up, and secondly, might not fix the problem. I cannot stress how much I am **bleep**ed off. I just want it fixed, fix my **bleep** service.

Rich

Please use plain text.
Good to Know
billyr1

[ Edited ]

Iwould report this to the fraud department of the police mate if money has been removed from your account as you have evidence of this it may be someone saying there from virgin or a bent op they need to investigate this for you.Glad to hear you have all the names and dates you delt with these people and yes its supposed to be recorded ?

sadly this seam to be a probl;em with Virgin these day Richp31

Please use plain text.
Font of All Knowledge
Peter_

billyr1 wrote:

Iwould report this to the fraud department of the police mate if money has been removed from your account as you have evidence of this it may be someone saying there from virgin or a bent op they need to investigate this for you.Glad to hear you have all the names and dates you delt with these people and yes its supposed to be recorded ?

I take it that you are actually answering sesame who has not been back since he posted and his last activity  was Date Last Visited 22-06-2011 13:37, now in that time he has probably got his issue sorted out.

It does help as in this post that you either quote the post that you are replying to or even just use the name of the poster you are answering, but it looks like it does not matter as they have never been back since then.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the RED STAR +☆
If I helped to answer your question then please click 'Helpful Answer' also
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
billyr1

Yes Peter I  was replying to sesame but never noticed the date would still be interested what happened as identity theft is a problem these days and one that's got to be tackled quickly it can happen anywhere any time.

Please use plain text.
Font of All Knowledge
Peter_

billyr1 wrote:

Yes Peter I  was replying to sesame but never noticed the date would still be interested what happened as identity theft is a problem these days and one that's got to be tackled quickly it can happen anywhere any time.

I would be intereseted as well and you did give good advice.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the RED STAR +☆
If I helped to answer your question then please click 'Helpful Answer' also
Please use plain text.