cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VirginMedia
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Great news! We’ve just launched our new hayu app for TV XL customers with the Virgin Media: TiVo® Service, available at no extra cost.

hayu. Reality on demand.hayu. Reality on demand.hayu brings you up to 3,000 episodes of the best reality TV, with 500 more being added every year. Shows include full box sets of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and The Real Housewives, plus British favourites including Made in Chelsea, Don’t Tell the Bride and many more.

TiVo XL customers can register to watch shows on up to 5 devices, but stream on only one device at a time.

How to watch on your TiVo® box

Start enjoying your hayu app from Home > App & Games > All Apps > hayu, or via the Red button on channel 210.

How to watch on other devices

• Access the app on your TiVo box.
  • Select About TiVo
  • Jot down the voucher code
  • Visit hayu.com to register and subscribe. The first step is to register a new username and password, or use your social media login details.
  • Select the free Virgin Media TV XL TiVo entitlement
  • Enter your voucher code for full access to watch shows on the hayu website
  • At this point you can also download the hayu app from Google Play or Apple App Store, and sign in for free access with the registration details you’ve set up on hayu.com

That’s it! When this is all done, you can start enjoying your favourite shows from hayu.

I’m not an TV XL customer can I get hayu?

hayu is only available for customers with a TiVo box, on our TV XL package.

What if I’m already subscribed to hayu?

To get access to hayu at no extra cost as part of your TV XL package, you’ll need to cancel your original hayu subscription, redeem your voucher through your TiVo app and sign up using the Virgin Media logo on hayu’s website. Otherwise you might still be charged for your subscription.

Where can I get more information and help about hayu app?

There’s a lot more information, help, tips and extensive support available at support.hayu.com

1 Comment