Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707600members
3415500posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Missing £50 Referral Reward

I neither my referrer have not received our £50 referral rewards after 3 months of service.Refer a friend is a Virgin scam.I tried logging into Aklamio after being told to do so by a Vigin media call handle and there is no rewards for me or my referr...

Virgin TiVo box rebooting, slow to respond

I’ve had a virgin TiVo box for a number of years and recently it has started to misbehave. Slow responses from commands sent from the remote even though I’ve changed the batteries. Regular (every few days) crashes where it’s just a black screen and h...

cdvm by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why bother staying with VM?

We've been with Virgin Media for a while now, due to them having the best speeds in our region and limited competition, we've been pretty loyal customers but our contract is ending at the beginning of April so this time we are genuinely leaving, espe...

vermat51 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

superhub 3 flashing green light

today my superhub 3 has a green flashing light, it was fine until 3am this morming when it rebooted 25x (usually after a firmware update it resets 2x only.) it was working 100% fine before this! 郎i have unplugged everything from it for 10 mins, reboo...

IMG_1263.jpeg IMG_1262.png

Will I get a better deal?

My contract runs until November.I'm currently paying around £76 for max it TV, 500mb broadband and a phone line with only calls at the weekend (which we don't use).The price is going up to around £112, but my contract runs until the end of November. ...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments