Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709592members
3425261posts

Community Activity

Resolved! New V6 remote

I've recently renegotiated my contract with VM which involved a TV package upgrade on my V6 box. I've got the old chunky V6 remote.  The guy I spoke to said he was getting a new voice controlled remote sent out to me.I've got the promised upgrade cha...

Ordering pod

When i subscribed to Vigin inhad impression and promises that bad wifi will be in the past now and if i need extra Pid it will be very easy to order... soon I realised it was not the case,  broadband very poor even 2 steps in same room makes it freez...

handset credit agreement

I have been trying for days now to pay off my handset agreement, I have looked at the replies given to others who asked this question and all the telephone number quoted links to sites provided, and advice to contact O2 have not resolved this.  All I...

Sound cutting out on some channels on v6 box

The sound keeps cutting out especially on HGTV channel but it does it on terrestrial channels  too. HGTV seems to be the worst though as it can be every minute or more.  Doesn't matter whether I'm on live, delay or recorded. Rebooting box doesn't hel...

Contract renewal

Had an email Monday offering a new deal as we're out of contract in Sept. Downloaded contract terms etc and went back next day to agree them but the link has disappeared. Spoke to customer service who couldn't see the ‘contract information sheet numb...

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

I've lodged an official complaint via the online complaint form and emailed the "resolution team" directly twice but yet to receive any reply except a standard "we're sorry and will look into it". Anyone know how long it usually takes the resolution ...

Wifi booster..

Having real issues with my boosters. So I live in a small two up two down. If I leaned over the banister I could see our router the house is that small.  Router speed is 250mb. We have a booster in the kitchen and upstairs hallway (we did live in a b...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments