Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707598members
3415487posts

Community Activity

Resolved! New to virgin broadband

My modem / hub arrived today. Started setting it up & the next step was to "plug it into the box on the wall" what box on the wall??? I rang customer services & she made me an appointment for an engineer to fit the box. Am I missing something? Why w...

Karen248 by Just joined
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract renewal deal help .

Being a Virgin customer from day 1, My contract is finished on my statement it says next months bill £93 . We are being made redundant  at work , my co-worker is on the same package as me and pays about £85 per month. His daughter rang virgin and got...

neil100 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Land Line - time jumps an hour

Has anyone experience the time on their phone jumping forward by one hour.  Have manually set the time on the master phone a few times but it insists on adding an hour some time later.  My phone line is connected to my Hub 5.   [MOD EDIT: Subject tit...

NigelJB by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

UK based retention - wrong attitude

Just had a bizarre interaction with a UK based VM rep. I was passed to 'cancellations/ retention' as I wasn't happy with not seeing my new contract online (via VM account). He told me that my contract was sent to my email, which it was under 'pre-con...

alanwils by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free phone with Digital Voice

Hi. I have just taken out a new contract for broadband and Digital Voice. I have seen several times on the community that when you are changed to Digital Voice you get a new free phone to go with it. Please tell me this is true! I’m having issues wit...

No retentions call?

Virgin offered me the usual bad offers so I opted to disconnect. Having read experiences on here I though the best thing to do would be to wait them out for an offer from retentions. Sadly, it's been 7 days now and I've not received a call.What are m...

hamesb2 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

superhub 3 flashing green light

today my superhub 3 has a green flashing light, it was fine until 3am this morming when it rebooted 25x (usually after a firmware update it resets 2x only.) it was working 100% fine before this! 郎i have unplugged everything from it for 10 mins, reboo...

IMG_1263.jpeg IMG_1262.png

Need to remove/clear all devices on TVGO and start again

I would like to remove/clear all devices from TVGO and just start again from scratch. Device Management states at limit for further changes - can only edit name which is pointless. I now have the same device registered multiple times and due to devic...

virgin media engineer harassing us please help

hi please could anyone advice. there is nuisance neighbor who works for virgin media he has a virgin media car. he doesn't live in the street as he has girlfriend and lives with her but he has been using his car to harass us, he has in public town sl...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments