Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707634members
3415680posts

Community Activity

Resolved! Virgin sim scam

Over the last couple of months mycare O2 have been demanding money for a mobile account I do not recognise.  I owe, apparently, £56.  I called them and after a lot of investigation by a  very patient guy at the other end, turned out that it was for a...

greekgod by Joining in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband package not showing in app

Since upgrading to a volt package, my package does not show under the broadband section of the my virgin media app or in my online account.Tried speaking to WhatsApp customer service but they didn't understand what I meant.Can someone help to fix? 

1000003211.jpg
curtm by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken omnibox

Hello all.Does anyone have any recommendations on how to neaten this up? We have been in contact with Virgin who did the original install in September last year. The first team from Avonline made a real pigs ear of it (smashed a hole in our doorstep...

IMG_20240124_135331.jpg IMG_20240124_135342.jpg

360 mini problems

Hi - I’m having problems connecting mini 360 to new tv via WiFi   Worked fine on old tv. Now no welcome or instruction page appears. Screen goes blank when switched to hdm source. I have tried in different ports. The tv is connected via WiFi. Is this...

Re contract offer not activated

HiI recently took up a re contract offer. I received an email to say my activation date was 27th April and I would get another email when it was done. I have not had anymore emails and there is nothing in my account to say it’s happening. Can you hel...

Mitch4 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

When are student deals available?

Me and my friends are going into a share house starting summer this year and I was wondering if theres an exact date where deals go live? Also are deals available for every speed? We are looking for speed on the higher end.

MeiKei by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Account

I have completely forgotten my account details as its been awhile. I am getting emails saying my sim plan bills are in My VM account but cant access them. I tried calling customer service but have been waiting for WAYY to long what can i do?

Dulguun by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant log in to account

I cant log into my account and never recieved this email, no way to resend it either, any help please? Tried both in the app and on the website.it says you havent confirmed email yet however i never got this email and no way to resend it

IainC86 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV ethernet connection query

So my engineer fitted an ethernet connection between the Hub and the Virgin TV Box.Does this mean I don't need to connect the tv to the router directly with another ethernet cable? I can just plug in my HDMI cable or do I need a 2nd ethernet cable to...

Sasuke92 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments