Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
707619members
3415598posts

Community Activity

email setup

help needed please. I have a new HP desk top with 'outlook' & i cannot set up my emails correctly. I am useless at sorting this out.on my old computer Virgin addresses  are set us as pop3 995 & smpt 465and ntl addresses as imap 993 & smtp 465these do...

Caz by Dialled in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heads Up! Microsoft Account bricked my sister's laptop

My sister put Microsoft Account (MA) on her computer and hasn't been able to log in to her laptop, due to it failing.  I asked her (wrongly) to delete the account; and to be fair she did.  However, that didn't make the inability to log in go away, an...

Cant register for new media account

HiI'm a new customer and am experiencing the same problems frequently posted on this forum registering my new media account.  My equipment has arrived/been installed and the broadband and TV are working fine.  Please can you assist.Thanks

Radovan by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to reset My Virgin Media Password

I have raised a ticket P012434077 last Wednesday but still nothing has happened to resolve this issue.1. Unable to access email via webmail via My Virgin Media or via MS Outlook.2. Trying to attempt to change the 'My Virgin Media' password fails with...

stanlio by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access account / verify email

I have not received any email from verify account. I tried to call center 6 times. they pick up and ask me couple of questions and drop the call. Is someone able to help me to send verification email to my email address please.  

No Volt benefits

I have recently a new pay monthly O2 aim that is eligible for volt benefits as I also have 500mb broadband from virgin. It’s been over the 14 days since I started my O2 pay monthly plan and have used the my O2 app but have still not received any of t...

Resolved! How do i return the Samsung box as i no longer...

I hope this is the correct board but I have downgraded my package and no longer have any TV services, I was told to return the Samsung box but they have not sent me the cardboard box to send it off with, can anyone tell me if VM DO actually send you ...

baldbilluk by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Special Offer and price rise query

Hi all, I have just received an offer of an 18month contract for my current package of £70.00 a month, as there is a price rise due 1st April will this affect this cost of £70.00?      [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

21 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

1 Comments