Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709580members
3425188posts

Community Activity

WiFi boosters needed?

Just got an email about guaranteed speed of 20mbps and my WiFi is not doing that. Does anyone know how to claim the free boosters? 

Webmail - forbidden - AppPassword Reset

I, as do many others in this forum regularly suffer from the webmail lockout issue which also prevents the sending of email via POP3 clients suck as Outlook. As other posts highlight, to resolve this issue you have to reset your app password and also...

I'm getting so fed up of this WiFi.

I go 5-10 mins of having WiFi in the car corner of my house, then 2 mins of having WiFi. 2 years ago, the WiFi was fine and would work amazingly and fastly. We got a booster, still **bleep**. Factory reset the router (recommended to by virgin media t...

t1ress by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Four Contracts in One Day

On March 24th, 2024, I applied for a Pre-Contract deal online with Virgin media. The pun "Looking forward to 2025" seemed like an excellent offer, and I expected nothing less than a smooth and prompt process. However, three weeks after submitting my ...

Child safe not working

Can somebody help?I have child safe turned on but it’s not filtering inappropriate content which is part of the default settings or any specific sites added.what can be done to resolve this?thanks.

Jwcdad76 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Customer Service - Frustrating!

I have tried now for over 3 months to resolve and issue with a mobile phone since February 2024. It is my daughters phone! Phone was purchased with virgin, March 23 and obviously now with O2.The phone was less than a year old and we called to discuss...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments