Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709058members
3422569posts

Community Activity

Official: VM most complained-about again

According to official Ofcom stats Virgin Media remained the most complained about broadband, landline and pay-TV provider in Q4 2023.Customers’ complaints were again mainly driven by how their complaints were being handled.https://www.ofcom.org.uk/ph...

Contact renewal

On 15/04 I phoned in to query my April bill as it showed a charge for Paper statements £1.75 & WiFi booster £8.00.I dont have paper statements and dont remember that last time I had a paper statement. I dont use a WiFi booster, though some time ago a...

palcouk by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-contract email

Got this e mail on 8/3/24 from email@em.virginmedia.co.uk which is strange as our current contract doesn’t expire until November 2024. Has anyone received the same? The link to recontract to the exclusive offer doesn’t work anyway. Your Virgin Medi...

Email dead from this morning

I cannot send or receive emails from my 2 addresses  @ntlworld.com.I'm using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 (I know it's old but has never been any trouble).Webmail is working fine.Here is the error message:Unable to send or receive messages f...

Snoopdog by On our wavelength
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Local channel

Looking at the published stream channel guide, I see that 159 is a local channel but this channel is missing from my stream box. Any one know why the London Live channel is not available via stream? Virgin list it as a channel.

GFB50 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moved house - 18 month contract restarted

I need your help to cancel my contract, I'm being required to pay early disconnection fee and I don't believe I should.In January 2024 I moved back to my family home, so I've been trying to cancel my Virgin Media contract as I've no need for it. I've...

Resolved! Over Billing!

As my contract came to an end, I went into my app and selected a new contract for £57 per month. My following bill was £114, so I joined the webchat to enquire why. After 5hrs, I was told something hadn't gone through their end and they couldn't give...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

25 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments