Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709216members
3423496posts

Community Activity

Email account problem AGAIN!!

My )revious posts will show that following the sudden problem of my wifes email not working. It took 3 weeks of messages on here and countless hours on the phone to get this working again and even then she could only get them on her windows Live mai...

Quezzers by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email not receiving with Outlook - connection error's

Been using Outlok for ages with no problems at all, then yesterday it suddenly stopped collecting emails along with the 0x800CCC1A error message.I can send but not receive mail.iMap works fine on my phone and Ipad.I followed other replies and set up ...

Loss of service - over 2 weeks

Looking for any advice - I’ve had a complete loss of service for over 2 weeks now and I have been unable to get anywhere with virgin as to when it will be fixed; I’ve exhausted every option on the phone lines, live chat and now resorting to trying th...

SGN16 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream box error

Hi I’m getting an error when trying to get into the subscriptions app to add channels to my stream box, I’ve had the stream box now for around one month and still having issues with adding channels and no one seems to understand what I’m on about! Ca...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments