Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709536members
3425040posts

Community Activity

Unable to return equipment i dont have.

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help. I have recently cancelled my virgin contract after several years. During my contract going back approximately 2 years i received a free upgrade tivo box. Virgin did not ask for the original back and so after...

Pdg1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

M500 minimum speed well below guaranteed minimum?

I've recently upgraded (around 1 month ago) to the M500 broadband package hoping it would improve the stability and speed of my broadband internet.Since getting it, the highest download speed I've had from a hardwired connection is around 57Mb, well ...

No account number

Hello, I just moved into a new flat, and ordered a self install virgin media kit online. I’ve gotten the order confirmation and other contract documents but none of them had my account number or area reference in it, they were blank, marked with “-“ ...

Rsld21 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stream is really not good enough

OK, so the stream puck arrived. It's like going back ten years in terms of quality. Unless I'm mistaken, there's no way to watch from start unless it's BBC which jumps to the iPlayer, or itv channels that go to itv X. On sky stream when you select a ...

1000047913.jpg 1000047914.jpg
EAB2021 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewal Contract Issues

I was offered an online renewal contract (which I accepted) at the beginning of April (18 months) as my contract was coming to an end. The price was pretty much the same as I was paying, possibly just a touch more (but I felt this was reasonable). I ...

StaffsLF by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Four Contracts in One Day

On March 24th, 2024, I applied for a Pre-Contract deal online with Virgin media. The pun "Looking forward to 2025" seemed like an excellent offer, and I expected nothing less than a smooth and prompt process. However, three weeks after submitting my ...

Netflix Activation

Moved house last week (18th April) and ever since i have been unable to access Netflix as it is now asking to update payment, i have Netflix standard as part of the Big Bundle package and worked fine at my old house. I have spent many hours/days on t...

Netflix link gone since house move

So I moved house a couple of weeks ago. Everything fine on Virgin Media side, but the day of the move I got an email from VM saying they’d disconnected my Netflix. I thought fine it’ll reappear that day or the next day. But 2 weeks later and I am sti...

meeta by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments