Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709146members
3423118posts

Community Activity

Dire speeds

So In January Virgin offered me a deal to remain, after cancelling ... so I took it - and am now regretting it.I am paying for the 1Gig service, yet I am getting about 150mbps. Virgin support were hopeless - they offered me a wifi pod to help my bad ...

mcr007 by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

second box connection

Received my second box today.I already have a 360 plus a broadband hub downstairs but only one cable coming in to the property.Any way of splitting the existing line? or do i need an engineer to install a second socket. 

Hub 3.0 stops responding with errors.

I've the hub 3.0 in modem mode because I have my wifi using my own router which out performs that with the hub 3.0. Everything has been fine until the last few weeks, for no reason my internet goes off & I'm no longer able to access the hub to check....

VsUK by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Second VM wall socket for second VM TV box

Hello,I couldn't find that this exact query had been answered anywhere else, apologies if I've missed it. I have ordered, and just received, a second V6 box to go in an upstairs TV room at the back of the house. The first V6 box is in the living room...

stozz20 by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access to features on App

Hi,Our services were installed on 30th March, so are up and running.However, when i open the My Virgin Media App i get the message shown - 'The Fun starts soon - come back once everything's set up to manage your account'Can anyone help with this ?Tha...

Screenshot_20240414_135208.jpg
robo1138 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Think i might be getting messed around

im not getting anywhere with virgin media customer services and in the last 5 days or so ive been told 4 different things by 4 different people, im not really sure who is right in this situation as it seems no one really knows, i appreciate your time...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

27 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments