Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709536members
3425036posts

Community Activity

VIRGIN LIES!!

The engineer came out yesterday to install my mega TV package & the idiot on the phone who I spoke to when I decided to add TV to my internet package that I already had with virgin told me that I would receive 4 main boxes, that all of these boxes wo...

Renewal Contract Issues

I was offered an online renewal contract (which I accepted) at the beginning of April (18 months) as my contract was coming to an end. The price was pretty much the same as I was paying, possibly just a touch more (but I felt this was reasonable). I ...

StaffsLF by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Four Contracts in One Day

On March 24th, 2024, I applied for a Pre-Contract deal online with Virginmedia. The pun "Looking forward to 2025" seemed like an excellent offer, and I expected nothing less than a smooth and prompt process. However, three weeks after submitting my a...

Netflix Activation

Moved house last week (18th April) and ever since i have been unable to access Netflix as it is now asking to update payment, i have Netflix standard as part of the Big Bundle package and worked fine at my old house. I have spent many hours/days on t...

Netflix link gone since house move

So I moved house a couple of weeks ago. Everything fine on Virgin Media side, but the day of the move I got an email from VM saying they’d disconnected my Netflix. I thought fine it’ll reappear that day or the next day. But 2 weeks later and I am sti...

meeta by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix Activation

Moved house last week (18th April) and ever since i have been unable to access Netflix as it is now asking to update payment, i have Netflix standard as part of the Big Bundle package and worked fine at my old house. I have spent many hours/days on t...

Account and Email

I am unable to change passwords for my Virgin Media Account and my Virgin Media Email. I have tried everything suggested on the forum but to no avail.  Anybody out there got any other suggestions.

Darby261 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reregister an existing device

My Virgin Go app keeps asking my phone to reregister it as a device. It is clearly a big problem as so many users are saying the same thing but there seems to be no helpful answers to fix this!

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments