Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
708884members
3421595posts

Community Activity

Good Riddance Virgin

Today I received a call from the ombudsman confirming that my complaint against VM has been accepted. Since January I've had nothing but stress from VM, it started with an email I received saying if I sign up for another 18 months then I would get th...

Weird Speed Test Results

I had the 1Gb broadband service installed a few months ago, and other than a couple of outages all has been well. I have a Dream Machine SE which performs a daily speed test, and the results were always above 1Gbps down and 100Mbps up.  However, abou...

AidyM_0-1713088045170.png
AidyM by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam Emails?

The other day I got two emails from Virgin Media claiming that my current contract was coming to an end and I should apply for a new one for 18 months. My current contract does not end until September 24th this year, so I assumed it was a scam and ig...

Unable to pay my bill

Hello I have been with virgin mobile since 2022 and have never had an issue logging into my app. Since the o2 move I have not been able to log into my account to view my end date of my plan. My original contract has the wrong date on it and the o2 ap...

Resolved! red light on virgin media hub

my vm hub is showing a constant red light instead of the normal white light having tried 3 or 4 times disconnecting the power cable to reset the hub the red light still appears although i have internet connection it worries me  that vm say there is n...

retep57 by Tuning in
  • 71 replies
  • 0 kudos

Old Virgin email account hacked

Hi. I have a Virginmedia email i have been using for around 7 years. Because we took out a new virgin account under my wife i no longer able to log in to my virginmedia account. My question is my virgin email account seems to have been hacked but i c...

My Virgin Media App not showing correct details

I took out a new contract in October but the my Virgin media app is not showing my correct package details. In fact it’s not showing anything assigned to me at all. The service status also just shows a time. When I log in online my package details ar...

IMG_7665.png

Retreave Live Conversation

I had a Live Chat conversation last week with a VM agent that I wish to retrieve as it hasn't been sent to me.Essentially, they had promised certain conditions would be upheld on my outstanding complaint and it would be visible on my VM account withi...

artywood by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faults with 11 year old Tivo Box

I have intermittant faults with 11 year old Box. I have spent many hours on VM website getting nowhere and going round in circles. This is not helped by not being able to log in to my E mails or account etc, as my unhanged password is not accepted. A...

johnstars by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

24 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments