Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709397members
3424390posts

Community Activity

Missing wall socket

I couldn't find the wall socket in the flat. There is only the attached socket can i use it? And when I check in the website. It said that the virgin media is available. Note that there is no furniture in the flat so It not hidden behind them.

20240416_181838.jpg

Resolved! Moving router

Hi, My broadband/wifi router was installed upstairs years ago in what is now an inconvenient spot. I would like it moved downstairs. What's the easiest way to book an engineer to do this please? 

Samanmo by Joining in
  • 161 replies
  • 0 kudos

quickstart

i recently ordered a quickstart kit but have heard nothing of yodels delivery and have no account set up to track, i need help please asap as ive already wasted many days without it and cant move into new home until set up  thank you

DMC11 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resident Alien series 3

Please can someone fix Resident Alien series 3, all 8 episodes should be available on demand however episodes 2, 4 and 5 are missing.Thank you.

Beginner advice

I've always had Internet that has come on the BT network through the phone port but got a good deal with virgin. The guy who lived at my house before had virgin as he mentioned it when I moved in. I signed up a couple weeks ago and realised I don't k...

axool by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM Connect App cannot find Hub 4

My VM Connect App (latest version updated, yes) has not been able to find my hub 4.I have tried resetting my hub bit still non-issue albeit my device and others can still connect to the router and access VM internet, it's just that the connect app ca...

Email woes again

So, after being a customer since the very early days, email is not working using mail on my two work iMacs. Worked fine until Friday, I have four email addresses. Have the SMTP settings been changed? Have gone through mine and they all match up corre...

Jules_V by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cable my street

Hi I'm just wondering if I could get some information if it's likely my street will be cabled in the near future? I noticed there's some cables being installed a street over and further back from there.I've attached an image to show where they're bei...

Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 20.34.47.png
rgjstone by Tuning in
  • 581 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unstable broadband connection

I have had years of totally reliable connection with Virgin Media until about 3-4 weeks ago. Since then I have been experiencing 'reliably unreliable' connection, with reduced bandwidth and dropouts tending to occur morning and evening. A VM engineer...

bqm220424.png bqm 190424.png

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

28 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments