Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709472members
3424725posts

Community Activity

Resolved! LoS No Ranging Responce Received

ourselves and the neybours are getting a lot of LoS NRRRany reason and resolution for this please?Network LogTime Priority Description11/06/2023 10:30:13criticalNo Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:...

ne by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Router Overheating

Router red light showing and hot to the touch. Broadband working on all devices. Switched on and off but to no avail. Wish I could speak to somebody at VM about this.

Hub5

I’ve just upgraded to the1 gig internet and still haven’t got my hub 5 is there a reason why, because it states that it comes with the upgrade 

Trying to re contract to offer

HiI received a re contract offer of £78 and have been trying to speak to someone about this as I want to know how to  take off the sky sports add on asI don't need sports. I also want to check that it still includes netflix and the ability to divert ...

Julie926 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary account gone plus bitcoin threat/hack?

HiI'm hoping someone can helplast year I was able to access my secondary email account via webmail & computer.  I received info from virgin about setting app password which I did.  Since then I have been unable to access it but still receiving email ...

Hub 3 with pods only accepts connections to 2.4 GHz

I have a Hub 3 and a set of pods, all VM standard config - 2.4 and 5 GHz on same SSID etc. I noticed that our Fire TV was often buffering even though it's right next to the hub, and video calls on laptops often drop connection even though signal stre...

papanoob by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

29 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments